It’s bad enough losing your heat, even a relatively mild fall day…let alone in the dead of winter. It can be just as bad, if not worse, finding someone who could assist you as quickly as you would like.
Now you know why more and more local home owners call Bruce Solomon first – and only – for their home heating, cooling, and plumbing needs. In addition to prompt and dependable service, we provide:
- Service and repairs for all makes and models
- A guaranteed upfront price along with a written description of the work we’re planning to do….that way there will be no surprises later on
- A warranty on parts and labor
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Well-stocked trucks which usually translates into faster job completion
- Trained and experienced technicians
- We put on shoe covers before entering your home and thoroughly clean up after ourselves
- 24/7 service for those heating repairs that simply can’t wait until tomorrow
We know it’s no fun – to put it mildly – to lose your heat. That’s why we do everything in our power to solve the problem with little to no delay.
One of the best ways to ensure problem-free home heating is with our annual tune-up and inspection for homes in Baltimore County and Carroll County.
Here are just come of the steps it includes:
- Check thermostat for effectiveness
- Monitor system during start-up
- Check unit supply voltage
- Test safety controls
- Inspect venting
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check indoor fan’s running load amps
- Inspect drain pan and condensate drain
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect belts for wear and tightness
- Check for proper air-flow
- Clean or replace filter
Heating System Installation and Repair Service
Our certified heating system technicians can be found working through Carroll and Baltimore County including but not limited to Baltimore, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Hampstead, Hunt Valley, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reistertown, Sparks Glencoe, Stevenson, Sykesville, Towson, and Westminster.
Ours is a very thorough cleaning and inspection process, one that leads to more effective, energy efficient, and safer operation.
While the fall is the best time for a heating system inspection, there’s no bad time to get it done, especially if it’s been a year or longer since the last time your system was properly maintained.
Tune-up/inspection or repair problem…call us for the service you need, when you need it. Trust the fact that we will complete the job to your 100% satisfaction.